TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF US
Please read the following Terms and Conditions of Use (these “Terms”) carefully before using the website of JetSetPilot , LLC (“JetSetPilot”, “we” or “us”), located at www.jetsetpilot.com (the “Website”), as well as any online features, services and/or programs offered by JetSetPilot. By accessing or using the Website or utilizing any online features, services and/or programs offered by JetSetPilot, each user (“you” or “your”) agrees to the following Terms. You should review these Terms regularly as they may change at any time in the sole discretion of JetSetPilot. If you do not agree to any portion of these Terms, you should not access or otherwise use the Website. “Content” refers to any data, comments, suggestions, feedback, information, text, software, sounds, photographs, audio, audiovisual, video, documents, images, logos, artwork, graphics, designs, messages and other materials of any nature.
- CONVENIENCE AND INFORMATION ONLY. The Website is provided to you without charge as a convenience and for your information only. By merely providing access to the Website, JetSetPilot does not warrant or represent that: (i) the Content is accurate or complete; (ii) the Content is up-to-date or current; (iii) JetSetPilot has any obligation to update any Content; (iv) the Content is free from technical inaccuracies or typographical errors; (v) the Content is free from changes caused by a third party; (vi) your access to the Website will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components; and/or (vii) any information obtained in response to questions asked through the Website is or will be accurate or complete.
- SITE USE AND CONTENT. You may view, copy or print pages from the Website solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not otherwise use, modify, copy, print, display, reproduce, distribute or publish any information from the Website without the express, prior, written consent of JetSetPilot. At any time, we may, without further notice, make changes to the Website, to these Terms and/or to the services described in these Terms. We will make an effort to update this web page with any changes to these Terms and/or to the services described in these Terms.
- INTERMEDIARY WITH SUPPLIERS. JetSetPilot is simply an intermediary between certain travel suppliers and our clients. JetSetPilot does not own or operate any of, hotels, shore excursions, tours, transportation providers, cruise lines, vessels, airlines, travel protection companies, attractions, or other travel-related suppliers who provide goods or services for your trip. You acknowledge and agree that JetSetPilot shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, delay, inconvenience or injury to you or group members as a result of a breach of contract, act or omission whether willful or negligent, criminal or otherwise of any person other than JetSetPilot or its direct employees, including but not limited to such suppliers and their employees, agents, servants, or representatives.
Suppliers reserve the right to deviate from the direct, customary and/or scheduled route or itinerary for any reason, without limitation and without notice. You acknowledge and agree that JetSetPilot is not responsible for supplier deviations, delays, cancellations, mandated overnight stays, missed connections or any other condition beyond its control.
While JetSetPilot prides itself on selecting top quality suppliers, no undertaking, guarantee or warranty is given or shall be implied as to the fitness or condition of the supplier’s accommodations, transportation, or any food, drink, medicine, or provisions supplied. You acknowledge and agree that JetSetPilot shall not be responsible for refunding, either fully or partially, any amounts paid due to unsatisfactory services from any supplier. In no event shall JetSetPilot be liable for any accident which occurs in hotels, in resorts, on airplanes/in airports, on buses/in bus stations, on trains/in train stations, on board a cruise ship, on tenders, on shore excursions, or during any mode of transportation encountered during the trip, resulting from equipment or any other cause. You admit a full understanding of the nature and character of the mode of transport and assumes all risks of travel, transportation and handling of passengers and baggage.
- BOOKING ACCURACY/LEGAL NAMES. You are required to review all aspects of your booking to verify all information, including, but not limited to: passenger names, mailing address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, pricing, airfare, arrival/departure airports, accommodations, and organized activities on your booking receipt. Please notify JetSetPilot immediately if any omissions and/or corrections are needed regarding the booking details. You voluntarily assume full and sole responsibility for any and all risks and/or costs involved with failure to report such errors and/or omissions. You are required to verify the accuracy of the passenger(s) legal first and last names. It is mandatory that guest names be identical to the passenger(s) legal first and last names and identical to the names as they appear on booking and travel documents.
- TRAVEL DOCUMENTS. You assume sole responsibility to independently confirm all documentation requirements for all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry and/or travel requirements of each destination. You assume sole responsibility for, and hereby releases JetSetPilot from any claims or responsibility for any and all damages incurred as a result of your failure to comply with applicable documentation requirements, including but not limited the requirement that all passengers procure, and have on their person the proper travel documents at all times. JetSetPilot recommends that you consult with the appropriate domestic and foreign governmental agencies for the current document requirements.
NEW TSA REGULATION: Passports are REQUIRED to be valid for 6 months from your return date, no exceptions. Failure to comply will result in denial of boarding with no refund, and denied boarding is not covered by any Insurance/Travel Protection. Please check your passport’s expiration date well in advance of travel to allow time to renew if needed. JetSetPilot is not responsible for client passport documentation in any way.
- USE OF OTHER TRAVEL AGENCIES. You acknowledge that JetSetPilot may utilize other travel agencies (including, including but not limited to, Palm Coast Travel) to facilitate the booking of your trip. The use of such other travel agencies shall not limit the applicability of these Terms.
THE CARRIERS, HOTELS AND OTHER SUPPLIERS PROVIDING TRAVEL OR OTHER SERVICES ON THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES OF JETSETPILOT. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY SUCH SUPPLIERS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING THEREFROM, OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES THAT ARE SATISFACTORY TO YOU. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY AND WILL MAKE NO REFUND IN THE EVENT OF ANY DELAY, CANCELLATION, OVERBOOKING, STRIKE, FORCE MAJEURE OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL, AND WE HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSE, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, RE-ROUTING OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR OUR SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON A THEORY OF NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF, DESPITE THE LIMITATION ABOVE, WE ARE FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY OF THE OCCURRENCES DESCRIBED ABOVE, THEN OUR LIABILITY WILL IN NO EVENT EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, THE COMMISSIONS AND/OR SERVICE FEES RECEIVED BY JETSETPILOT IN CONNECTION WITH PROVIDING SERVICES TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO YOUR APPLICABLE TRIP.
THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY REFLECTS THE ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN THE PARTIES. THE LIMITATIONS SPECIFIED IN THIS SECTION WILL SURVIVE AND APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY SPECIFIED IN THESE TERMS IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless JetSetPilot and its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, proceedings, liabilities, judgments, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) assessed or incurred by JetSetPilot, directly or indirectly, with respect to or arising out of your failure to comply with these Terms or claims by other members of your travel party.
- THIRD PARTY CONTENT. If a third party links to the Website, that is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture or partnership by or with JetSetPilot. In most cases, JetSetPilot is not even aware that a third party has linked to the Website. A third party website that links to the Website: (i) may link to, but not replicate, JetSetPilot’s Content; (ii) may not create a browser, border environment or frame JetSetPilot’s Content; (iii) may not imply that JetSetPilot is endorsing it or its products or services; (iv) may not misrepresent its relationship with JetSetPilot; (v) may not present false or misleading information about JetSetPilot’s products or services; (vi) should not include content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial; and (vii) should contain only Content that is appropriate for all age groups.
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS. The trademarks, service marks and logos used and displayed on the Website are JetSetPilot’s, or its subsidiaries’ or affiliates’, registered and unregistered trademarks. JetSetPilot is the copyright owner or authorized licensee of all text and all graphics contained on the Website. All trademarks and service marks of JetSetPilot, or its subsidiaries or affiliates, that may be referred to on the Website are the property of JetSetPilot, or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to on the Website are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of JetSetPilot’s, or its subsidiaries’ or affiliates’, trademarks, service marks or copyrights without JetSetPilot’s prior written permission. JetSetPilot aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights. Neither the name of JetSetPilot, its subsidiaries or affiliates, nor any of JetSetPilot’s other trademarks, service marks or copyrighted materials may be used in any way, including in any advertising, hyperlink, publicity or promotional materials of any kind, whether relating to the Website or otherwise, without JetSetPilot’s prior written permission, except that a third party website that desires to link to the Website and that complies with the requirements of Paragraph 10 above may use the name “JetSetPilot” in or as part of that link.
- AVAILABILITY. Information that JetSetPilot publishes on the Website may contain references or cross-references to products, programs or services of JetSetPilot, its partners, subsidiaries or affiliates, that are not necessarily announced or available in your area. Such references do not mean that JetSetPilot, or any of its partners, subsidiaries or affiliates, will announce any of those products, programs or services in your area at any time in the future. You should contact JetSetPilot for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you, if any.
- GOVERNING LAW. These Terms will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. By using or accessing the Website, you agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to your use of the Website or these Terms will be filed only in the Pennsylvania state courts located in Chester County, Pennsylvania or in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such action.
- LOCAL LAWS. JetSetPilot makes no representation that content or materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions outside the United States. Access to the Website from jurisdictions where such access is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Website from other jurisdictions, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. JetSetPilot is not responsible for any violation of law. You may not use or export the Content or materials on the Website in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States and the country in which you reside (if different from the United States).
- CUSTOMER COMMENTS. We welcome the submission of comments, information or feedback through the Website. By submitting information through the Website.
Your Consent To This Agreement
By accessing and using the Website, you consent to and agree to be bound by the foregoing Terms. If we decide to change these Terms, we will make an effort to post those changes on this web page so that you will always be able to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Website.
If you have additional questions or comments of any kind, or if you see anything on the Website that you think is inappropriate, please let us know by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 215.272.3221:
Copyright © 2017 JetSetPilot Travel, LLC
All Rights Reserved.
EFFECTIVE AS OF: September 6, 2017
LAST UPDATED: September 6, 2017