- Le Blanc Spa Resort, Cancun Mexico
- Wedding Date: Saturday December 2, 2017
- Rooms Blocked November 28th-December 5th
- Please Call Brian Podvia at JetSetPilot Travel arrange plans within our room block
- Brian Podvia | 215.272.3221 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodations & Transfers
- Le Blanc Spa Resort pricing for the most common room selection is provided below; additional room types are available upon request.
- Ground transfer by van is included; private car transfers are available for an additional cost.
- Airfare prices will vary based on airport, airline, flight time and date of purchase. Please work with Brian to book flights along with your accommodations and ground transportation for a seamless experience.
Le Blanc Spa Resort, Cancun Mexico
The adult’s only Le Blanc Spa Resort is located on a spectacular and private white sandy beach. The resort’s interior including walls, ceilings and furniture are all centered on the color white and feature contemporary and minimalist decoration touched with tropical and Mexican elements that create a stylish exotic ambiance. The all suite guest rooms, which feature accommodations and Double Whirlpool Tub, are particularly well suited to couples, but will make everyone extremely happy. For a complete relaxation, experience a day at the Spa where elegant spa suites let you enjoy rejuvenating treatments in breathtaking views of Nichupte lagoon. When not enjoying the spa, guests will be able to lounge by one of the 3 outdoor pools, including 2 infinity pools and a Whirlpool Tub. Savor some of the finest haute cuisine at any of the five International restaurants or enjoy top-shelf drinks at any of the 5 exquisite bars. Those looking for more adventure can try activities at one of the other 6 nearby Palace Resorts which gives them complimentary access to the amenities, golf courses, beaches, and more.
Le Blanc Spa Resort Inclusions
- Bottle of wine upon arrival
- Nightly turndown service & petit fours
- Upgraded liquor cabinet
Mini bar (snacks, sodas, juices, bottled water, domestic & international beer)
- Private bath with double shower heads
- LED TV
- Apple TV
- DVD movies upon request
- Alarm Clock / Radio / iPod Dock with Bluetooth connection
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Purified water
- BVLGARI® bath amenities
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Bathroom scales
- Comfort Menu (Includes Specialty Pillows, Bath Scales & Aromatherapy)
- Beach bag
- Digital safe (laptop size)
- Espresso/American coffee maker
- Direct dial telephone
- CHl hair straightener and hair dryer
- Iron/Ironing board
- All rooms at the Le Blanc Spa Resort are non-smoking rooms. *Apps on Apple TV may require guest subscription
Extra Amenities offered when booking with the room block:
- Welcome Cocktail & Cold Towel upon arrival
- Group Functions
- Up to $1500 resort credit per room. Credit can be used towards golf, spa/beauty salon services, romantic dinners, upgraded wine selection, Ultimate Dolphin Experience, selected tours, vacations memories photo packages, international long distance calls. View full resort credit details
Pricing listed is per person and includes all-inclusive accommodations, transportation to and from the airport, taxes and fees.
Airfare prices will vary based on airport, airline, flight time and date of purchase. Please work with Brian to book flights for a seamless experience.
Based on number of nights booked, you will receive up to $1500 resort credit per room. Credit can be used towards golf, spa/beauty salon services, romantic dinners, upgraded wine selection, Ultimate Dolphin Experience, selected tours, vacations memories photo packages, international long distance calls. View full resort credit details
Royale Deluxe Lagoon & Partial Oceanview: Le Blanc Spa Resort’s standard room features one king or two double beds, a double whirlpool, seating area, French balcony with views of lagoon and resort or common areas OR partial oceanview, and Apple TV with WiFi connection and special apps including, iTunes, Netflix and more*. From the cream-colored marble to the varied hues of brown and white reflected in the linens and draperies, the Royale Deluxe is designed to be your sanctuary.
Honeymoon Suite: In keeping with Le Blanc’s sophisticated suites, you can enjoy translucent curtains that divide the room, which includes a king bed, seating area and Apple TV with WiFi connection and special apps including, iTunes, Netflix and more*. The Royal honeymoon has been indeed created to provide an intimate atmosphere dedicated for couples. The double whirlpool is located in front of the Caribbean Sea for romantic ambiance.
Junior Suite: In the exclusive Royale Junior Suites everything has been harmoniously balanced to create a calm, serene atmosphere, including a touch of modernity with Apple TV with WiFi connection and special apps including, iTunes, Netflix and more*. Illuminated bedside tables and dark wood furniture contrast with the off-white design transforming this room into an exceptional experience in itself.
Governor Suite: The Royal Governador Suite has been created in the most luxurious material with white marble. Moreover, there is a large living room with nice sofas to rest or to receive people. The huge balcony gives you the opportunity to see the Caribbean Sea from the best spot of the hotel. The Royal Governor Suite is equipped with a double shower, a double whirlpool, a king sized bed, and Apple TV with WiFi connection and special apps including, iTunes, Netflix and more*. You will lack for nothing in this suite.
Important Notes, Rules and Contact Information
**Please note, all amenities and extras are subject to change. Children are not allowed on this property. You must be 18 years or older.
Due to the extreme popularity of this resort, we are highly recommending to reserve your room as soon as possible. Rooms within the block are not guaranteed to be available after May 15, 2017. We are asking that you purchase your rooms through Brian Podvia at JetSetPilot Travel so that you may be correctly added to the wedding block and receive all the extras that comes with that as well as helping keep Dave & Leigh organized for their big day!
To reach Brian to discuss the resort, airfare, transportation and more, please use the following contact information:
Ready to Book?
To confirm your spot, contact Brian to discuss dates, room type and all necessary details.
When you are ready to book submit the following secure form. Please include name(s) exactly as they appear on your passport.
Terms and Conditions: Rate is valid for travel as listed. Air prices will fluctuate and will not be locked in until receipt of deposit. Rate is based on a group size of at least 10 rooms or more and may fluctuate according to final passenger numbers. No travel insurance is included in this rate. Land deposit of $400.00 per room is due to book. Full payment is due by 05/17/2017. Please contact Brian Podvia at JetSetPilot Travel for full terms and conditions.